1. Something that is done, created, only once
See also: break the mold; unique; original
One Off Marketing is a multi-faceted company that was started in 2007 by two twenty-somethings with nothing but innovative ideas, passion and the drive to succeed in a competitive world. As the twenty-somethings have grown into thirty-something, One Off Marketing has emerged from the shadows of the business world and evolved into simply, ONE OFF. Focusing on our strengths to meet the needs and want of our diverse client base - creative, print and apparel have become our bread and butter.
Our approach will always be visionary and unique just as our name states: One-Off: adjective - done, made, or happening only once and not repeated. The goal of One Off is to build a relationship with our clients while giving their audience an experience to remember.
Custom design, team apparel, school apparel, company uniforms, event shirts, t-shirts, hoodies, dri-fit gear and much more!
Also ask us about our embroidery services.
We are now offering custom promotional products from pens to pint glasses! Call us today for a FREE estimate! 609.729.8870
STOP BY, SAY HELLO AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW OFFICE
5113 Pacific Avenue
Wildwood, NJ 08260
Entry Level Screen Printing Assistant
One Off Screen Printing and Embroidery is looking for a self-starter, hard working individual to join our growing company. Previous experience with screen printing is a plus, but willing to train the right candidate.
$11-$14/HR Depending on experience
- Must be a team player, reliable, honest, highly organized, have a positive attitude, be able to take initiative, have strong work ethic with excellent communication skills and strive for high standards.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. or more and stand on their feet for extended periods of time.
- Duties include but are not limited to: Setting up, taking down, and running print jobs.
- Counting shirts for order
- Analyzing print orders to determine proper print orders and making necessary adjustments for best quality print results
- Managing and Organizing the screen printing (inks, screens, and equipment, etc...)
- Loading shirts on the press/ taking shirts off press, catching shirts at end of dryer
- Operate Embroidery Machine
- Maintain Screen Shop
Full time/Part time position
Email email@example.com with your application.